Tuesday 1 April 2014

[Lets craft] Easter Edition Part 1



Look at me being all "Part 1"...

I'm not even sure there will be a part two... but lets just go with that title anyway.

Looking for something craft-tastic to do this morning, I remembered something I had pinned overnight in one of my feed/settle/go back to bed myself states.

So this being the inspiration... 


From here


We got to work... after some discussion we changed it a bit to make it our own and came up with this...


What you will need:

  • A pen
  • Glue
  • Paper plate/round piece of paper
  • Extra paper for foot prints
  • Paint (we did foot prints rather then tracing)
  • Googly eyes/paper cut to size/pencils to draw them 
  • Pom Poms/Cotton Balls
  • Pipe Cleaners
















Have you started Easter crafting?
Yes, we write notes on the back of our front door in chalk... you don't?
Have you seen anything cuter then 8 month old foot prints in yellow paint today?





Your comments are not only awesome! They are inspiring!
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. awesome idea! I think with Easter being during the school holidays this year, I will definitely be doing some craft with the kids. Mainly for something to do. They will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Tara, we might have to try this during the school holidays when I'll have my trio of three to entertain! Emily visiting as part of #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Emily! Hope they love it! seeing there little feet on the walls is just the cutest! Enjoy x

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
01 09 10